Serie P No.2 A rich, earthy, full flavoured ?torpedo?. This easy drawing, satisfying size was an instant success when Habanos S.A. introduced it in 2005. The P stands for Pir?mide ? its factory name.
If there is one building in Havana that excites cigar lovers above all others it is the old Partag?s factory. You can find it at No. 520 Industria Street, just behind the Capitol building, in the heart of the city. The factory was opened in 1845 by Don Jaime Partag?s and was still operational until a few years ago. It is now closed with plans to transform it into a cigar museum well under way. The Partag?s shop on the ground floor however, remains open and is well worth a visit. A Partag?s is immediately recognisable by its deep, earthy flavour. The character of its blend springs from a selection of filler and binder tobaccos grown in the Vuelta Abajo zone and chosen for their unmistakable richness of flavour and aroma. Partag?s come in a wide array of shapes and sizes notably the Lusitania and the 8-9-8, a cigar that is named after the way it is arranged in its box. But perhaps the best known of all Partag?s is the Serie D No.4, the Robusto size that formed part of the legendary Partag?s alphabet series that dates back to the 1930s. All sizes are ?tripa larga, totalmente a mano? ? long filler, totally handmade